Happy Thanksgiving.

I haven't left a blog post here in a long time. Still for some reason, people occasionally stop by to see if I have been writing.
I am sorry I haven't been. I have been spending a lot of time reading other people's writing, and working, and writing articles for legal magazines, but short pity blog posts haven't been my thing lately.

I have been on this page (blank page) many times in the last few months trying to find my voice again. I am not sure I have, but I am well and having a relatively good time working hard. I won't promise to be back now, but blogging is back on my mind. Hence if you stop by every now and again, you may find something here and even something over at our sister blog Long Island (Criminal) Trial Law.

In the meantime, I want to wish all of you a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving.