Obsessions

having finished with wicked women, the lawyer writer has many obsessions...

Talk Soup Host Joel McHale (he loves animals, sigh)...the Villain's Guide to Better Living (bedtime reading)...My Madame Talbot Fortune Teller poster...holiday parties despite my abject poverty...the Sarah Bernhardt exhibit at the Jewish Museum...Ryan Reynolds (he can SO act!)...Shadow in the Wind (also bedtime reading)...bubble baths with sandalwood bath oil...loving Angelina...hating Jennifer...watching too much Golden Girls...Camille Paglia (again)...the seven deadly sins...British rappers Ddubble Impact (you've heard them on the Verizon commercial when everyone is a the rap concert)...hunting down my favorite, no-longer made honey bronze powder...The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and The Chappelle Show (my only sources for current affairs--I can't stand the mainstream news)...thinking up cool story ideas...detoxing (within reason)...the War of Art by Steven Pressfield...thinking about cleaning my apartment...wanting more Kate Moss, more more...gothic fashion....